I didn’t know what to make for dinner so I grabbed some ingredients that were in my fridge and threw them in the oven. Check out the outcome. It was delicious.
Chicken breast topped with sauteed spinach, onions, green pepper, garlic, and feta cheese. I also whipped up some Alfredo sauce and poured it over my concoction.
1. Saute veggies in a little olive oil until soft.
2. Add feta and cover to melt. Set aside.
3. Season chicken breast with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic and place in a baking dish. I also like to use McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning
4. Top with veggie mixture and cover with Alfredo sauce.
5. Bake @ 375 degrees for 40-45 min or until chicken breast is still juicy, but juices run clear.
Your baking dish should look like this.
I made snow peas and served over brown wild rice. The best thing about this dish was that it’s healthy and I didn’t over cook the chicken and dry it out. Woo-hoo!