Today on the Bite Tonight: Blueberry Pancakes
Like most, my mom means everything to me so I wanted to do something special for her. What better way to show someone you love them, than to cook for them?!
– Take 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and heat in a saucepan on medium heat. I added a few strawberries since I had some left in my fridge.
– Pour in a splash of apple juice (just enough to cover the bottom of the pan).
– Bring to a boil and simmer while you cook the pancakes.
– Use easy and quick pancake mix.
– Once prepared, pour into a hot skillet and add a few fresh blueberries in the batter.
– Once the pancakes bubble, flip and brown on the other side.
Top with butter and the blueberry syrup and serve with your favorite breakfast meat.
It’s a quick, easy, healthy breakfast that any mom is sure to love! You get the natural sweetness from the berries and the fluffy, browned pancake to soak up all the syrup.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I love you!